As manufacturing became more intensely competitive, Conair led the industry, developing equipment that helps plastics processors reduce energy consumption, make better use of raw materials, reclaim scrap and improve process yield. In fact, the Conair sustainability commitment is visible in virtually every product we make:
• Dryers that automatically adjust air flow and temperature to match process demand, not only to save energy, but also to ensure materials are properly conditioned (less scrap).
• Energy-Efficient Granulators for recycling off-spec plastic parts, sheet, film and other scrap into a form that can be reintroduced into the process – true cradle-to-cradle materials usage.
• Plastics Fines and Dust Collectors that improve the quality of reclaimed material and removing these particulates from the work environment.
• Chillers and Temperature Control Equipment uses ozone-friendly 410A refrigerant and employs variable frequency pump drives to cut electrical consumption.
• Extrusion Cooling Tanks use regenerative-style vacuum pumps and variable frequency drive systems to reduce energy consumption by 50% or more without compromising operational flexibility or requiring construction of new tooling.
Conair is committed to sustainable manufacturing and we are working every day toward reducing our impact on the environment. A huge part of that initiative involves helping the people who use our equipment do the same thing. Let’s work together to achieve a greener, more profitable future.
Download the digital copy of our equipment catalog.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 28-30: Expo Plasticos 2017, Expo Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico, Booth 200
April 4-6: Molding 2017, Sheraton Charlotte Hotel, Charlotte, NC
April 18-19: Vacuum Sizing Micro-Bore Tubing Hands-on Workshop, Conair Extrusion Lab, Pinconning, MI
May 8-11: Interwire 2017, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA, Booth 1070