Powerful, High-Capacity Granulators For Multiple Applications
Conair’s heavy-duty 32- and 35-Series Viper Granulators are designed for high throughput applications to provide exceptional and dedicated size reduction suitable for large volume post industrial and post consumer recycling as well as thermoforming with the optional feed roll devices.
These industrial-strength granulators feature heavy duty rotors and cutting chambers allowing you to process virtually any kind of scrap. It is also offered in a wet-grinding configuration for PET and HDPE bottle recycling.
Easy pre-adjustment of the gap between rotor and fixed bed knives results in increased throughputs and high-quality, uniform regrind.
View the complete line of plastic granulators.
Direct, safe and easy access to machine core
Conair’s innovative 32- and 35-Series tilt-back hopper and cutting chamber features a manual assist screen cradle opener and removable discharge bin. Complete rotor access simplifies clean out and blade maintenance saving you time and money. Integral safety interlocks prevent accidental operation during service or clean out.
Greater screen area equals higher throughput with fewer fines
Rotor knives adjust outward to the stationary bed knives to maintain an unchanging gap between the knives and screen, eliminating screen clogging, minimizing heat buildup and reducing fines for best-in-class throughput of higher quality regrind.
Automatic rotor safety lock
The 32- and 35-Series rotor automatically locks in place when the hopper is raised. This safety feature, which also has a manual release, protects the operator during blade maintenance by holding the rotor firmly in place.
- Roller bearings mount integral with cutting chamber
- Double flywheel-type rotor pulley mounted with taper-lock bushing
- Rotor “zero speed” sensor
- Stationary rotor lock for safe cutting chamber maintenance
- Easy tool-free access for quick and simple cleaning and maintenance
- Manual assisted drop-down screen
- Powered hopper opening and closing
- 5- or 7-knife rotor with steep angle cutting configuration
- Scissor-cutting configuration
- Pre-adjustable knives
- Open area screen equal to approximately 50% of the rotor diameter
- Water-cooled cutting chamber
- Floor-mount NEMA control panel
- Base set on vibration pad mounting
- Discharge for blower evacuation
- High-wear knives and screens
- Soundproof hopper
- Soundproof enclosure
- Hardened cutting chamber
- Feed tray
- Feed roll package
- Hopper for pipes and sheets
- High-amp control with alarm
- High-level control with alarm
- Anti-longs screen
- Funnel for conveying feed
- Large volume hopper
- Hopper for relief head
- Blower evacuation systems
- Feed conveyor with metal detection