- Audible and visual alarm – A flashing alarm beacon and horn.
- Temperature setback – Automatically reduces the drying temperature to a lower standby mode when the machine throughput is reduced or stopped.
- Dewpoint monitor – Monitor dryer performance with a digital readout.
- Dewpoint control – Allows the dryer to maintain an operator-selected dewpoint and adjust automatically to changing moisture content.
- Communications – Allows the dryer to talk with Conair’s SmartServices cloud or your own network via Modbus TCP/IP or OPC-UA communication protocols. Capabilities include viewing data in real-time, pushing commands to the dryer, or controlling the system remotely using the built-in VNC virtual connection.
- DC-B Control: 4-inch or 7-inch color touchscreen, real-time data trending (dewpoint, temperature, heater on-time), auto start/stop, password protected, energy usage monitor, dewpoint monitor and control, visual alarm, predictive maintenance