- Optimum eye-level monitoring – Controls are at eye-level and within easy reach.
- Easy-access cutter motor – Quick-remove cover for easy access to motor during maintenance.
- Visible cutter head – Clear knife guard lets you view rotating cutter head, blade(s) during operation.
- Built-in cleaning – Stainless steel blade lubrication tray cleans and lubricates the blade(s) with each pass, and the cutting chamber includes a fitting for drainage.
- Controlled extrudate grip – Adjust belts and control tension on material by opening/closing belt gap with an easy turn.
- Centered, guided material – Adjustable rollers guide material into the belts.
- Precise pulling – AC vector drive uniformly draws and pushes material through to the cutter.
In-line gearbox reducer
Lessens the maintenance required by traditional belt-and-pulley designs. The reducer improves torque performance, improves side load capabilities and extends the life of the servo motor.
Upper and lower belt guards
Protect the user and are easily removed when changing the belts of the cutter.
Standard touchscreen features include:
- Full-color graphics
- Large easy-to-read display
- Selectable cutting modes, blade speed and Start/Stop functions
- Total access to vector or servo drives for tuning and service