Accurate Gravimetric Blending for Very Large Extruders
Get accurate blends, better mixing, faster material changes and increased profits with Conair’s TrueBlend Series Blenders. Steep-sided material compartments allow resin to flow evenly and freely through vertical dispense valves into the weigh chamber. Efficient mixing assures full integration of all recipe ingredients. Fully enclosed cabinet design assures no pellet spillage and clean operation. Standard convenient features such as quick access material compartment bins, a hinged chassis access door and removable components in the mixing chamber reduce downtime during cleanout.
View the full line of gravimetric batch blenders.
Blend accuracy to 1/2%
Colorant and/or additive weights are held to within 0.5% of setting. A selectable Precision Additive™ feature is also available for additives for even greater accuracy. The microprocessor control automatically calibrates after every cycle and compensates for variations in dispense method, resin bulk density or particle geometry
Intuitive 7-inch LCD touchscreen control with full color graphics allows quick and easy setup of blender setpoints. All setpoints are displayed simultaneously. Enter the percentages of the blend on the touchscreen display and the blender does the rest. The system automatically weighs the recipe ingredients in the proper sequence and maintains the correct blend relationship. Any position can be identified as one of the four material type selections adding flexibility to your application setup.
Convenient, easy clean out
Easy access to all material contact points for fast and safe cleaning during color or resin changes. Quick access material compartment bins, a removable weigh bin, mix agitator and mix chamber liner allow quick efficient cleaning. The blender features a built-in manual material shut-off valve below the mixing chamber, this can be replaced with the automatic flow control valve for remote and central blending applications.
This easy-to-use touchscreen control allows for fast setup of blender setpoints and automatically weighs recipe ingredients in the proper sequence to maintain correct blend relationship. Any position can be identified as any of the four material type selections, adding flexibility to your application setup.
- Best choice for the needs of rapidly changing custom jobs or sophisticated extrusion and molding applications with complex and highly critical recipes.
- Progressively approaches each ingredient target. Never overshoots. If setpoint is not met, remainder is recalculated to correct.
- Precision metering yields industry’s best batch-to-batch accuracy.
- Precision ratio control – all components.
- Individual material accuracy settings.
- SMTP Email alarm notification capable.
- VNC viewer for displaying and using the control screen on a larger monitor.
Each blender stand features:
- Application specific modular construction
- One or two level designs
- Designs to accommodate low overhead clearances
- Available in Conair beige with standard safety yellow handrails and optional ladders