SmartBlend™ SB-5 Features
This easy-to-use touchscreen control allows for fast setup of blender setpoints and automatically weighs recipe ingredients in the proper sequence to maintain correct blend relationship. Any position can be identified as any of the four material type selections, adding flexibility to your application setup. Premium touchscreen control offers these high performance functions to target the unique process needs of molders and extruders.
- Best choice for the needs of rapidly changing custom jobs or sophisticated extrusion and molding applications with complex and highly critical recipes.
- Progressively approaches each ingredient target. Never overshoots. If setpoint is not met, remainder is recalculated to correct.
- Precision metering yields industry’s best batch-to-batch accuracy.
- Precision ratio control – all components.
- Individual material accuracy settings.
- SMTP Email alarm notification capable.
- VNC viewer for displaying and using the control screen on a larger monitor.
Instantly see your materials usage
Material usage/totals screen tracks the number of batches, weights dispensed by bin and weight dispensed in total since the last reset
View and make changes to the active recipe
Save and recall up to 3000 recipes and 4000 resin names in the Recipe Book
Every SB-5 Blender control is equipped with the capability to help users track their settings, alarms, material consumption, shift and inventory needs
Diagnostic screen displays target set point percentage and actual percentage dispensed. Also displays start and finish weights for each material per batch. Verifies true and accurate blend performance.