Automated Take-Away Conveyors for Extruded Products
Conair MTAC Series take–away conveyors assure efﬁcient extruded product handling. Typically located directly after cutting devices, the MTAC assures product is moved away from the cutter at adjustable speeds typically in excess of line speed, eliminating accumulation and sorting confusion. Extruded products are efﬁciently moved toward packaging and/or other handling operations. Diverter arms may be easily added to direct product ﬂow.
The belt surface, in 4 or 8-inch widths and up to 16 feet long is white and durable, minimizing handling contamination of extruded product by operators. The belt drive is a 1 Hp variable speed AC motor.
Labor free parts collection
The conveyor automatically discharges parts to a collection tray or scrap collection bin, allowing operators to tend to other value added activities. As an option, MTAC conveyors can be configured for split manifolds for common side front and rear collection or for dual sided collection.
Easy segregation of good and bad parts
The conveyor can be interfaced with the diameter or wall thickness measuring gauge to separate parts which do not meet specifications. The ejector system is disabled and the parts discharge off the end of the conveyor instead of into the collecting tray.
Medical application option
Medical option includes precision, geared height actuator for fine adjustment for up/ down/tilt to optimize part support and take-away. The MTAC can be powder coated or supplied with a stainless steel frame to aid wash down.
- Pneumatic ejector system including accumulator tank, regulator and controls with air knife or positionable, variable flow nozzles to eject the parts into a collecting tray. Available single or dual station blow-off
- Medical configuration with precision up/down/tilt actuators. Available powder coated or in stainless steel
- Upgrade to swing arm control
- Stainless steel parts collection tray (various lengths available)
- Full or compact length
- Single station full length blow off manifold with lock line air nozzles designed to blow cut pieces from conveyor top including discrete time delay
- Dual station with parts blowing off front or rear of conveyor
- HMI touchscreen control
- Upgrade to air knife discharge in place of steel pipe for single or dual station blow off
- High speed drive configurations for 500 and 600 FPM applications
- Left-to-right operation
- Custom paint
- Dual sided with catch trays on both sides
- Static de-ionizer bar with controls
- CE certification
- Precision height adjustment with hand wheel and gearbox at each end of frame
- UL certification
- 230/3/60 and 460/3/60 voltages