Total Control of Conveying Systems; Easily Expandable
Now with features never offered before by any conveying control, the FLX-128 Plus was designed for today’s newest conveying technology. The FLX-128 Plus maintains all the features and capability that made the original FLX-128 so popular, plus much more!
Smarter, faster, and stronger, the FLX-128 Plus is designed to work with Conair’s Wave Conveying™ System, the ILP (Invisible Line Proofing), the MVP (Material Vision Proofing) and the AS (AutoResin Selector). The FLX-128 Plus Flexible Control System utilizes a combination of centralized I/O and expansion modules, interconnected via industrial Ethernet to provide control of up to 128 receivers, 40 pumps (plus 2 back-up pumps) and 256 source valves. A color touchscreen with descriptive picture icons assures that even with little or no training, any user will be comfortable monitoring or making changes on up to 40 independently operating vacuum systems.
Economical and expandable
Buy only the control capacity you need today, and then expand with additional modules as your business grows. The FLX-128 Plus is the right choice for small systems all the way up to 128 receivers and 40 pumps.
Minimize wiring with modular components
Groups of receivers, pumps and valves can be easily added with a simple Ethernet connection to modular expansion panels.
Remote access via web pages
Ethernet connection allows you to connect and view the system from any PC, anytime, anywhere.
The FLX-128 Plus Conveying Control System is not only powerful and flexible, but is also the most convenient loading system control to operate.
- Colorful icons mimic the system components they represent and change to show operating status with minimal need for words.
- Help screens provide multi-lingual support for every page and every control activity.
- Shop floor personnel immediately understand and find the touchscreen FLX very easy to use.
- First-In/ First-Out (FIFO) priority loading
- Load and hold loading
- Multi-source, multi-destination conveying
- Unloading (reverse regrind) system capability
- Ratio loading, positive discharge and fill sensor operation
- Purge and pocket valve operation
- Broad choice of expansion panels for system growth
- Up to six Human Machine Interface (HMI) panels
- Multiple levels of password protection
- Set-up Wizard, I/O test mode, help screens
- Text messaging and email capabilities
- Preventive maintenance tracking
- CAT 5 or fiber optic network wiring
- Industrial Ethernet communications
- Alarms can be set for use in up to eight different zones
- Custom navigation, custom receiver groups
- Ready for use with Wave ConveyingTM, ILP, MVP, and AS equipment
- Add simple expansion panels for groups of receivers, pumps, source valves or a combination of receivers and valves
- Control where you need it. Up to six (6) full color operator interface panels can be located wherever is best for you Each panel controls the entire conveying network
- Remote alarm and/or Remote HMI with alarm