Auto-Configuration; Intelligent Flexibility
Conair revolutionized control of conveying systems with the FLX (flexible) control. SmartFLX is the fastest (6000 times faster to be exact) control ever – designed specifically for today’s newest conveying technology. The SmartFLX maintains all the features and capability that made previous versions so popular, plus more! Smarter, faster, and stronger, the SmartFLX is easily expandable and can continue to grow with your plant. This system is designed to be easier to install, configure, and use than any other conveying control – all with lightning speed.
The flexible control system utilizes a combination of centralized I/O and expansion modules, interconnected via industrial Ethernet or fiber to provide control of up to 128 receivers, 40 pumps, and 128 source valves. A large color touchscreen with descriptive graphics, enhanced diagnostics, and advanced help screens assures that any user will be comfortable with the control.
Lower capital cost and lower long-term operating costs. Win-Win!
Communications in microseconds
No delays here. The SmartFLX is literally 1000x faster than the previous generation. Seconds count, so we’ve made sure that the SmartFLX operates and communicates much more quickly than any other control. Once you try it, you’ll be impressed.
Economical and expandable
Buy for the components you have today, and then expand with additional modules as your business grows. The SmartFLX is the right choice for small systems all the way up to 128 receivers and 40 pumps. (Larger systems available Summer of 2021.)
Minimize wiring with modular components
Groups of receivers, pumps and valves can be easily added with a simple Ethernet connection or fiber cable to modular expansion panels. And every time you add a new component, you’ll get an up-to-date clean wiring diagram.
- Enhanced set-up wizard, diagnostics and help screens
- First-In/ First-Out (FIFO) priority loading
- Load and hold loading
- Keystroke logging
- Multi-source, multi-destination conveying
- Unloading (reverse regrind) system capability
- Ratio loading, positive discharge and fill sensor operation
- Purge and pocket valve operation
- Broad choice of expansion panels for system growth
- VNC remote connection
- SmartServices™ ready
- Multiple levels of password protection
- Text messaging and email capabilities
- Preventive maintenance tracking
- SQL Reporting
- Industrial CAT 5 Ethernet or fiber optic network wiring
- Alarms can be set for use in up to eight different zones
- Custom navigation, custom receiver groups
- Ready for use with Wave Conveying™ and Silo Truck-Fill Line Proofing equipment
- Add simple expansion panels for groups of receivers, pumps, source valves or a combination of receivers and valves
- Control where you need it. Up to six (6) full color operator interface panels can be located wherever is best for you Each panel controls the entire conveying network
- Remote alarm and/or Remote HMI with alarm